Manischewitz Matzo Meal Rolls
This recipe has sustained our family through the last days of Passover for years. (Incredibly, the company no longer lists this recipe on its website!)
- 2 cups Matzo Meal Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 eggs
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Bring oil and water to a boil. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Beat in eggs thoroughly, one at a time. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- With oiled hands, shape into rolls and place on parchment paper or a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes about 12 rolls.