Coronavirus Nixed Your Seder Plans? A FAQ from Chabad
- What supplies do I need?
- Can you suggest some ballpark quantities?
- What should I do if my Hebrew isn’t good enough?
- What do you do if there is no child to ask the Four Questions?
- Should I still open the door for Elijah?
- If I am all alone, how long should the Seder last?
- Can I at least invite my neighbors?
- What is the very minimum I can do?
- What if I cannot get the supplies?
Questions and answers from the Chabad community. Their answers may not be our answers, but it is a useful portrait all the same.